The Window Treatment Specialist will contribute to the growth and success of the company by continuing our tradition of exceeding customer expectations, demonstrating outstanding product knowledge, sales and service, and working proactively to build relationships with designers, builders, and customers alike. The successful candidate must have a strong interest in home décor, interior design and current industry trends. This professional individual will be multi-task oriented,reliable and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. A successful track record of bringing creativity to projects, solutions to problems and an ability to think outside the box are essential to the role.
• High school diploma required, additional education a plus
• Computer proficiency needed
• Math skills, including measurements, a must
• Window treatment design experience required
• Customer service and sales experience in a retail environment preferred
• Sewing ability/knowledge a plus
• Knowledge of Hunter Douglas products a plus
Ambiance design is open Monday – Saturday and is closed on Sundays.
Training, education and continuous coaching are provided. Salary will be based on experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Please provide resume & cover letter to: Mail@ambiancedesign.biz